Thursday, September 3, 2009

Faith's Attempt at Coupon Organization



So, I just finished getting all my coupons organized. What a hassle, but totally worth it. After being convinced by Bonnie that "baseball card holders" were the best way, I had to change my whole binder.

I love this heavy duty, zip-able binder. It keeps everything at your fingertips. I also put an index card in the right bottom corner of each page with the insert name and date, so I can tell you guys where to find the deals!

My tabs are organized by:
Cereals/Breakfast; Cleaning; Dairy; Dental; Frozen; General Grocery; Hair Care; Laundry/Dishes; Makeup; Paper Products; Pet; Pharmacy; Refrigerated; Restaurants; Shower Items; Snack Foods; Misc

Of course you can organize your tabs in a way that makes sense for you.

Before I changed my binder, I used page protectors and placed an insert in each one with the date. I like that also, I just wanted faster access to my coupons.

Best of luck in finding a way to organize your coupons that makes you happy!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment